Become paraglider pilot and start paragliding in Paragliding school Flumen
Learn how to fly with world's top pilots!
Start your first beginers lessons today and become paraglider pilot! Use your time in Croatia to start flying!
You want to start paragliding and you found good paragliding school to start your paragliding lessons!
You have chosen Paragliding school Flumen in Rijeka, Croatia that is runned by the best Croatian pilot and one of the top pilots in the world, Marko Hrgetić. For sure here you will have very active and good lessons and you will learn you to fly safe and smart with paraglider.
Our courses are friendly and our approach is as more like to friend than to a client but still you are our student and we take it seriously and by the book. Start paragliding now and join our school.
Info course is for the people that are not sure would they start paragliding or not. It is one day introduction to paragliding and HOW TO that ends with tandem flight with instructor.
This saves your time and money!
After finnishing basic course or you allready know how to fly but you need more of guiding and asistance than this course is for you.
This course i intended for pilots that are allready flying. We will take you to different places to fly and to gain more practice. We will monitor your flying to see what are you doing bad and what good and we will inprove your flying skills. All this is done over radio and discusions before and after flying.
Competition courses are intended for pilots that want to become good competitiors and want to advance fast and not spend time and money learning it slow way.
Course is adjustable to the level of knowledge of the pilots.
Your guide and istructor is Marko Hrgetić, triple Croatian Champion, 9th in the PWC Superfinal 2009.
Croatia is offering beautiful combination of costal and island paraglider flying. We are here to take you on a guided paraglider tour!
You will fly on places you never imagined you would.
Local paraglider guide, instructor : Marko Hrgetić Hrga (triple Champion of Croatia).
1. day – Rijeka – arrival / airport / train / bus etc
Accommodation and base camp at Croatian coast
Afternoon paraglider flying on Tribalj
In case of bad weather we would use that day for traveling to one of the islands and swimming
3. day – Buzet / Raspadalica / Učka paraglider flying
Evening coming back. Stopping at some Istrian restaurant where you can try specialties of region.
4. day –Island Krk Baška - walk and fly
In case of light north wind we would go to Baška N wind take off
Afternoon for swimming and tasting good Krks lamb.
5. day –take off Alan - Velebit - landing on Island Rab
13:00 paraglider flying and landing on the beach, swimming
Evening coming back to Rijeka
6. day – Brgud / Učka flying
Paraglider Flying and guiding
7. day – Tribalj flying
Afternoon flying on Tribalj
8. day transportation to Airport
Season April - Sept for other schools on demand
Trip time 7/8 days
Mandatory equipment for paraglider flying
- Glider, harness, rescue paraschute, helmet
- Radio 2m 144 Mhz
- Mobile phone
- Insurance - medical
- Flying licence if not on course (extra service)
- Recommended equipment: lightweight equipment,walking sticks
The price includes
- Transfers to and from Rijeka airport or bus station.
- Accommodation for 7 nights in doublebeded rooms at coast in Croatia.
- Transports to and from all flying sites.
- Meteo analysis, forecasts, daily weather updates.
- Charges for using airspace and take-off places.
- Launching supervision by an instructor.
- Flying tips, tailor-made tasks and goals to achieve.
- Radio communication and instructions during flights.
- Theoretical instruction.
- Analysis together with the pilots.
- T-shirt or Cap.
- Photo CD.
Price for the tour
You can book your trip with 30% deposit.
We accept cash, checks, PayPal or bank transfer.
Booking and reserving is done 30% upfront. View our payement policy.
Price does not include: transportation to place for schooling but can be aranged.